Pristine Renovated Colonial On Quiet Street
- Pristine condition describes this large, newly renovated custom Colonial on .66 acres of private, park-like property in bucolic Berkeley Heights. Although near several major arteries, the township retains its rustic ambiance with a small town feel yet all the conveniences of shopping, schools, commuting options and attractions nearby.
- This sprawling home features 4 bedrooms, 3½ baths, and abundant, luxurious living space. Beautiful hardwood floors and plenty of natural light flow throughout the home’s open, airy layout. Other special highlights include: custom crafted trim and moldings, a dramatic Palladian accent window, 2 gas fireplaces, a large deck and a stone paver patio, a new roof 2016, new yard irrigation system and 2-car attached garage - just to name a few.
- Enjoy gatherings in the generously-sized living/dining area graced by a fireplace, many large windows, and a built-in corner china cabinet. The newly renovated gourmet kitchen will inspire your inner chef with its custom white cabinets, granite counters, large center island with seating, and stainless steel appliances including a Viking range and Sub-Zero refrigerator. Off the kitchen is a convenient mud room with access to the garage and large pantry. There’s also a den and a full hallway bathroom adjacent to the 4th bedroom/office on the first floor.
- A gorgeous Palladian window is the focal point of the spacious upstairs master bedroom, with its own private bath plus a huge walk-in closet. There are 2 additional large bedrooms, a full hallway bath, multiple closets, and bonus storage area. The finished lower level includes large family room with fireplace, an exercise room, laundry room and powder room.
This home is the perfect setting for relaxing and entertaining with all the luxurious amenities your family and guests will enjoy, as well as nearby attractions such as Baltusrol Golf Club and Watchung Reservation with a 6-mile trail through the historic 2,000+ acre preserve.
2008 – New Kitchen Floor and Cabinets, Viking Stove and Sub Zero Refrigerator
2009 – Renovated 1st floor Bathroom
2010 - Replaced all storm windows with exception of Kitchen and Master Bath.
2011 – 1st and 2nd floor addition
· 1st floor addition – Mudroom, Closet, Pantry, and expanded deck and replaced old door with new Anderson Patio Door.
· 2nd floor addition – Lifted roof over Crawl Space and added Bedroom, Walk-in Closet. Linen Closed and Hallway. Replaced Roof and expanded Chimney.
2012 – Renovated 2nd floor Hallway Bathroom.
2013 – Chair rail molding in downstairs Dining Room, Office/Bedroom and entry Hallway.
2015 – Tiled downstairs including Recreation Room, Exercise Room, Laundry Room and ½ Bath.
2016 – Replaced Front Door and hardware.
2016 – Removed old shingle and metal Roof and replaced with plywood and 30 year Timberline.
2016 – Landscaped back yard by adding walkway to back yard and new drain with stone. Added patio and had turf put down on both front and back yard.
2017 – Installed Modine heater in Garage and Gas Fireplaces in Living Room and Rec. Room.
2017 – Expanded kitchen, opened wall into Dining Room and reconfigured Cabinets (painted existing and added new Cabinets and black granite Countertop. Removed old windows and replaced Dining Room, Living Room and Kitchen with Anderson Windows and Grohe Kitchen Faucet.
2018 – Renovated Master Bathroom, new Grohe shower head, shower tile and enclosed Jacuzzi with new marble top and custom shelves and panel.
2018 – New Driveway