Charming Center Hall Springfield NJ Colonial
A charming center hall Colonial with "great bones." Bring your architect or interior designer to transform this three bedroom home into a 2012 lifestyle residence. Features include: first floor formal Living Room, formal Dining Room, eat-in Kitchen and Family Room overlooking wooded backyard.
Situated on Baltusrol Top, one of the most prestigious neighborhoods in Union County, this topnotch location boasts views of neighboring towns below and an array of high-priced million dollar homes, all within easy distance to shopping and direct train to New York City's Penn Station or lower Manhattan's Wall Street.
Other Significant Information:
- Year Built: 1963
- 2,056 sq. ft.
- Eat-in Kitchen with additional dining area
- Large wooded backyard with Gazebo
- Wood fireplace; wood-burning stove
- Super-sized Master bedroom with adjoining bath
- Multi-zone heating
- Close to Summit’s mid-town direct train
- Acres: .35
- 2011/2012 Taxes = $15,266